Friday, October 31, 2014

And This is Life...

This will be the first of my mini blog series. I am deciding to write a book about my life. I'm using this blog to get out all my feelings and honestly talking about them to anyone is not my style. So I am going to allow my fingers to do the talking for me. So what you read will be an excerpt from my book which will be published later in life. I'm writing as I experience it, life is so complex. As Christians we often avoid our feelings, this is my way of confronting them. God is able to heal but we must let things go in order to hear from him and allow Him to do His work. Many of the things you read might come as a surprise. My life is not perfect nor does it come without trials. The inspiration to write comes from my friends, Taryn and Elaina, who I met in college. They have become a vital part of my family. So enjoy, I'm praying that whoever reads these will be blessed to let things of the past go. I'm also hoping this will heal so many people as it is helping in my own healing process. I leave you by saying


And This Is Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment